Search and Rescue Adventure – See the flyer here.
A fun-filled week of learning the science and technology behind wilderness survival and saving lives!
WHO: Children of Guard Members entering 4th-7th grades
WHEN: June 13-17, 8am-1pm
WHERE: STARBASE Idaho, bldg 207 Gowen Field
DETAILS: Please have your child bring a water bottle and a sack lunch. We will be eating lunch outside, so sunscreen is recommended. Drop off starts at 7:45am and pick up is no later than 1:15pm.
TO REGISTER, PLEASE SCAN THE QR CODE TO FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM OR REQUEST AN EMAIL COPY
FROM THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW:
QUESTIONS: Email Director Courtney Taylor at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 801-4280.
DoD STARBASE Idaho plans for these following events and summer camps:
- Idaho Military Division and DoD STARBASE Idaho presents the Idaho National Guard Youth Engineering Camp. Free camp for students entering 5-7th grade.
- Teacher workshop for public and private school teachers who want to teach STEM in their classrooms.
- Summer STEM Camp for the students of migrant families in Nampa.
- Summer STEM Camp for the students of migrant families in Caldwell
- Summer STEM Camp for the students in the Civil Air Patrol.
For more information contact:
STARBASE Idaho Director
Visit our other program: