Official Government Website

Contact Us

In the event of an emergency call 911 or 988 for Suicide Prevention

*For information regarding the COVID-19 click here.*
Main Office Address
4040 W. Guard Street, Boise ID 83705

Community Relations

DEERS and ID Cards

ID Cards Army Bldg 270
(208) 272-3795
(208) 272-3802
ID Cards Air Bldg 400
(208) 422-6722
DEERS Online Appointment

Employee Verification

Start here: or

or call:
Army Guard
(208) 272-4214/
(208) 272-3623
Army Verification email:

Air Guard (208) 422-6147 or

Gowen Field Visitor Control Center

Installation Access Request Form
Email the form to:

VCC Phone: 208-422-5367
VCC Fax: 208-422-5330.

Contractor gate phone: 208-422-6890

Hotline Phone Numbers

SHARP/ SAPR Assault Hotline: 208-447-6166
The Commander’s Hotline: 208-801-4210
The Suicide Hotline: 208-272-TALK (8255) or dial 988

IDNG Service Records


IMD/IDNG Human Resources

Air Guard (208) 422-3334
Army Guard (208) 272-8800

Joint Operations Center (JOC)

The JOC monitors, collects and analyses data in order to provide continuous situational awareness to the office of the TAG.

Military emergency number at 208-272-5755.

Legal Assistance

Idaho Military Division Office of General Counsel: 208-272-5199
Idaho Air National Guard State Staff Judge Advocate: 208-422-5399
Idaho Military Division General Counsel: 208-272-5474
Idaho Air National Guard 124th Fighter Wing Staff Judge Advocate: 208-422-5399

OCTC Issues or Questions

IMD Orchard Combat Training Center Page

Public Affairs Office

For any news or information in regards to the Idaho Military Division and the Idaho National Guard, please contact our Public Affairs Office.

4040 W. Guard Street, Boise ID 83705

Idaho National Guard Public Affairs: Lt. Col. Christopher Borders: 208-801-4292

Idaho Army National Guard Public Affairs: Maj. Robert Taylor: 208-272-4146

124th Fighter Wing Public Affairs: 208-422-6157

Public Safety Communication

To learn more about the Public Safety Communication go to the
Public Safety Communications page or you can call:


State Purchasing & Contracting

To contact the State Purchasing & Contracting Department of the Idaho Military Division, please contact the State Contracting Officer at 208-801-4250.

This website is maintained by the Idaho Military Division office of Public Affairs.

ver: 3.5.2 | last updated: