The National Guard Employment Support Program (ESP) is vital in supporting our National Guard Service members in finding meaningful careers and job opportunities as they face the challenges of military life.
A strong employment support network has been organized in each state with a Program Support Specialist (PSS), and reinforced by partnerships with other government agencies, private partnerships, and a synergistic relationship with Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR).
The Program Support Specialist (PSS):
– Builds relationships with supportive employers to hire National Guardsmen
– Sends job announcements from supportive employers directly to job seekers
– Sends job announcements to unit POCs for distribution within their units
– Provides resume assistance and interviewing advice – Refers job seekers to other military friendly agencies and employment programs
– Notifies job seekers of upcoming veteran friendly job fairs
If you need employment assistance, please contact:
Volunteer Support Technician
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve- Idaho
4195 W. Aeronica St. Bldg 203 Boise, ID 83705